Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award part 2


Seven Deserving Blogs
  1. La belle Alix at the Cherry Blossom Girl, of course!  My, what a charmed world she has created.
  2. Kathleen at Twig and Thistle.  She had me at DIY Valentine's Day brownie bags - and I don't even like chocolate.
  3. I have to give props to People's Pops.  Yes, I just wrote props.  Hammer, don't hurt 'em.
  4. And I wouldn't know about People's Pops if it weren't for blogger, filmmaker, mother extraordinaire Melissa at Viva Snail Mail
  5. Ez at Creature Comforts  always posts amazing finds and darling downloadables.
  6. Tiina at Sparkling Ink has an sweet and sophisticated eye.  Everything she posts just makes me want to jump through the screen.
  7. And last but not least, Michelle of When I Grow Up will get you motivated to make that change.

No comments:

Post a Comment