Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award part 3

Seven Things I Love

Since I ever only write about ice cream in this blog, I am going to take this opportunity to chat about something else entirely: music.
  • I love my records

  • I love Stevie Wonder on Sesame Street
  •  

  • I love Other Music in Manhattan
  • I love the fact that all throughout the 70's and 80's, there came a moment in a young male musician's career when he felt the undeniable urge to wear a pair of Magic White Pants.  

Mick Jagger

The Brothers Johnson

Boston

David Bowie

The Jackson Five, but even more specifically -

Jermaine Jackson 

Journey

Shaun Cassidy

Teddy Pendergrass

Jimmy Page

And the king of Magic White Pants, bass player Jaco Pastorius.
  • I love the chorus at PS 122 in Staten Island singing Landslide.
  • I love the album Bitte Orca by Dirty Projectors
  • I love my boyfriend Murray, who gave my life music when there was none.

No comments:

Post a Comment