Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Earrings

Many moons ago, I had a boss who was a rabid Mets fan.  Like all Mets fans, she had endured many painfully embarrassing baseball seasons.  Also, like all Mets fans, she hated the Yankees.  I don't know ANYTHING about baseball except this: 
  • If you want to be a winner, you root for the Yankees.  
  • If you want to be a hater, you fall madly in love with the Mets.  
Why on earth do I bring this up?  Because one time when talking about all of us on her staff, Old Boss looked at me and said,  "I love all of you.  But I love Jodi a little bit less because she likes the Yankees."  That's sort of how I feel about these mini popsicle shaped earrings.


Adorable if you're 13 but I love them a little bit less than the popsicle shaped flash drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment